fredag 9 december 2011

I did

I forgot to mention that the clothes from the preview post are available in plus size. You should definitely visit www.ellos.se. I'm still looking around for other stores that have nice plus size clothes. So I will update you guys. However is there anything special you guys want me to look for so let me know.

I would want to tell you guys more about my self but it will be easier if you guys asked me question and let me know what you guys want to know. I'm fully aware of that I haven't told you guys my name yet or showed pictures of me but I want to wait with that. It's not like I wanna be anonymous, I just don't want to revile so much about my self at the moment. Enough about that here is a really nice top from ellos.se


It costs 179 SEK and they have it up to size 48 (Swedish size).With this top you can wear black leggings and black chucks (Converse shoes) or white. Straight hear and some gold earnings. I will show some pictures of accessories soon. I just have to check some things first.

You are beautiful 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar