måndag 12 december 2011

Monday

It's a new week and I really hope that this will be my week. Wile I'm waiting for some more answers I'm going to tell you guys something about my self. My whole life I've been struggling with my weight. I've been plus size most time of my life. There been times were I've really hated my self and days were I've loved me. 4 years ago I lost a lot of weight and I got a body which I loved. After 2 years from that I lost weight I started to gain weight again but this time something was wrong. I was eating healthy and exercising so how could I gain weight? I went to the doctor and told her about my problems and she ran some test and it showed that I had hormone imbalance and a syndrome. This have me answers for why I was gaining weight. First I was angry and couldn't understand why this was happening to me. The hate I had for my self was indescribable. I was avoiding mirrors  I really hated my reflection. This was a really difficult time for me. Today I've accepted my body and I'm starting to like my self.

I don't want you to think that I hated to be overweight. That was not what I hated. When I lost weight I felt like that was me. For the first time I looked at mirror and recognized my self. My whole life I felt like I was in another persons body, a body that I had difficulties to like. I hated that I felt like that. I didn't hate that I was overweight. It's really difficult to explain my self but I'm doing my best.  It's not about being skinny or plus size. It's about accepting your self and being comfortable. I was not comfortable but today I am. No matter what:

You are beautiful

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar