lördag 10 december 2011

USA

When I lived in US I had so much more options when it came to clothes. They had stores for plus size girls and to a good price. I was there as a student so I had a tight budget. Anyway I loved the store Papaya for plus size. They had really gorgeous party dresses. As I sad I was there as a student so we partied a lot so I needed dresses loads of dresses. Papaya had it all to a really good price. I could find a dress for $10. I love Papaya and when I visit US again I will travel with empty suitcases and fill them up with clothes from Papaya.


 




You can find these dresses on www.ellos.se and they have them up to size 48 (swedish size). These are really nice party dresses but also going out for dinner dresses. Don't be afraid to wear it with colored shoes. You don't have to match. For example the purple dress, you can wear gold pumps. Don't forget:

You are beautiful

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar