fredag 30 december 2011

New year

Yes tomorrow it's new year. How was 2011 for you? For me it was great and bad. The first semester of 2011 was amazing. I was in San Diego and if you been in SD you now what I mean. The second semester I was back home to Sweden and I've been looking for a job since June and I haven't got one yet. It's so frustrating. I have it all. I have the education, I have the experience. I have a really good personality and I'm a hard working person. Maybe it's not meant to be. Maybe there will be a awesome job waiting for me in 2012. However I really hope that 2012 will treat me well and that I will reach all of my goals.

I hope you all had a awesome year and that 2012 will bring you all joy and success. I will be taking a pause for a couple of days and will be back to you guys after new years. See you all 2012. By the way, never forget that:

You are beautiful 

1 kommentar:

  1. San Diego is beautiful!!! and.. 2012 will be a great year for you!! I hear you girl... when will we find our dream jobs, anyone would be lucky to have us!
    xx-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    SvaraRadera