torsdag 8 december 2011

OK

Wile we are waiting for some answers from the people I e-mailed, I can write about my self. OK let's go. I'm a 25 years old girl and I live in Sweden. I've studied in university in Sweden and in US. The most time of my life I've been a plus size girl. I've always had problem to find nice clothes to wear. So sometimes I felt like I didn't deserved to wear nice clothes. I felt like I should just wear a over sized t-shirt and jeans. This went on for a couple of years but one day I decided to change my style and really looked for clothes. I went online and i could find nice clothes in my size. So I put an effort to find options and I did. I was done with the oversize t-shirts and the boring colors.

Even though I am a plus size girl I live a very healthy life. I eat healthy and I exercise everyday. I will tell you more about me and why I am a plus size even though I'm living a healthy life. As I wrote before if there is anything you guys wanna ask so don't hesitate.

You are beautiful

1 kommentar: